Instant Noodle

Any Mummies Craving For Instant Noodles Right Now? I'm First Trimester and is It Safe To Eat Once In Awhile To Curb My Cravings

36 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had the same cravings too! However, instant noodles is high in sodium and MSG, thus its not recommended to eat too much. Once in a while is alright. (I try to control by telling myself to eat once every few weeks if I really want to.) You can add in some vegs and egg to make it healthier too!

VIP Member

Yes it’s ok to eat it occasionally. I had my share during both my pregnancies. Just limit its seasoning and add fresh ingredients to go with the instant noodles for a wholesome meal. :)

It’s ok esp at first trimester Just eat whatever you are craving for but make sure it’s safe for you and baby and eat moderately. I started to watch my diet at my 3rd trimester.

Yup it’s ok! I had cravings for instant noodles and it was tough to resist! But it’s fine to eat it once in a while :)

I had it few times during 1st trimester. Maybe twice or thrice? But i shared with my husb. Should be ok. Moderation! :)

I had cravings for instant noodles during my pregnancy and ate them once a month and avoided finishing the soup.

Yes, have craving for instant noodles once in a while but not so strong, so I never ate cos not good.

Super Mum

Once in a while is alright:) also keep monitoring your blood pressure throughout pregnancy.

Always listen to your cravings and not restrict ourself. Eat moderately it’s ok

I shared with my hubs, ate two to three spoons. That might relieve ur craving