I am on my 1st trimester and is craving for instant noodles very badly. Husband says no. Can i? Just once..

49 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It can be challenging to ignore your unhealthy cravings. You can add some fresh vegetables, toufu and your favourite protein such as chicken or fish if you're not a vegetarian. I did this for my occasional instant noodles cravings and it made me feel less guilty 😉

Maybe due to crave you can give in just once. Try to avoid if possible. Wait until ur pregnancy is stable , u can eat more but in moderation. Perhaps, u cn get ur husband to eat then u get a few bites from him if u can resist hving one only for urself. Hehe

TapFluencer

When i was in my 1st trimester, i had cravings for samyang noodles. Ate 1 too many but stopped at my 2nd trimester cos body did not react well to it. My advise is, eat what you can right now. Soon your body don't react well to most food lol

I ate quite a number of times for super throughout my pregnancy as i was hungry even after having my dinner! Juz dun put too much msg in it. Dun eat too much too!

You can eat but not for changes your daily meals, if u eats three times on a day you should eat the noodles it for the fourth.

yes you can with moderation unless you are saying you only eat instant noodles on a daily basis and nothing else. otherwise go for it.

TapFluencer

Of course you can. But eat in moderation. Instant noodles are not healthy to begin with but once in your entire trimester should be ok

You can have it once in a while just to satisfy ur cravings... just not give in to it everyday as its not very nutritious.

VIP Member

Hahaha, when I'm in my first trimester I also crave for it and my husband didn't allow. So i totally didn't eat any..

I ate before too but not too frequent, just few times. Like others mentioned, do drink more water after that :)