21 Replies

Hi! I’m at 16 weeks at the moment and have not experienced any nausea or vomiting as well. Just find myself having to rest more and some indigestion when I eat, but otherwise no major symptoms like cravings etc. It’s normal to wonder if you’re normal since there is such a common narrative of pregnant women having nausea but I guess from the responses here, there are quite a number of women who don’t experience nausea too. And for that I guess we can count ourselves lucky. It’s tiring to second guess so let’s just enjoy it while we can!

Sis you lucky 😊 i was sick when i was 4 weeks preg (didnt know at that time) and still continued night shift job. I was so weak but had no choice. Forced myself for more than 4 more weeks until i realise i was pregnant.. i then decided to stop working cuz i felt so tired every other day since i kept vomiting anything i take in🙃

You might be one of those lucky ones who experience little to no symptoms in the first trimester. But 2nd and 3rd trimester may be a different story, so enjoy it while you can!

Hi, it’s normal! My morning sickness didn’t show until I’m week 10-11 when the pregnancy hormones are abit higher. It depends on every individual! :)

You shouldn't worry and count yourself lucky. I also had a very smooth first trimester without any morning sickness.

Each pregnancy is different. Some may face the symptoms earlier, later, or none at all. Enjoy the good days now!

VIP Member

Still early to say.. as i also experience the same but as time goes by, u will experience some symptoms

VIP Member

some people don't experience symptom. so long no bleeding is OK. if really concern, can go see dr

I am on 8 wks n experience none bec i eat Banana and yoghurt daily. It helps to prevent nausea

Me too! I am week 10 now. Other than sore breast I don't have any morning sickness as well.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles