No morning sickness at 8th week of pregnancy

Hi, I am 8 weeks pregnant and I feel no nausea or morning sickness. Just tender breasts and on and off mild abdominal cramps. I feel no loss of appetite and no special cravings too. I am worried. Is this normal ? #1stimepregnant #adviceplease

36 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

HOW DOCTOR ABDUL FIXED MY BROKEN MARRIAGE AND BRING BACK MY EX WIFE, you can Email Him Via: ( [email protected] ) Am Kevin Owen, from Los Angeles CA, I want to share a testimony of my life to everyone. I was married to one Mrs. Kimberly, I love her so much and we have been married for the past 8 years now with three kids. When she went for a vacation in France she meant a man called Jackson, so when she came back she told me that she is no longer interested in our relationship any more. I was so confused and seeking help everywhere, I didn't know what to do until I met my friend called miss Bella and I told her about my problem. She told me not to worry about it, that she had a similar problem before and introduced me to a great man called Dr. ABDUL, the love spell caster who cast a spell on his ex and brought him back to her after 2 days. Miss Bella asked me to contact Dr. ABDUL, the love spell caster for help, which I did. I contacted him to help me bring back my wife and he asked me not to worry about it that the gods of his four fathers will fight for me. He told me in two days he will re-unite my wife and I together. It was just like a dream to me and After two days my wife called and told me she is coming back home to seek out things with me, I was surprised when I saw her and she started crying for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest man on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact Dr. ABDUL with his Email:  [email protected]   .He is the best spell caster who is very capable to help you, and his telephone number/WhatsApp number is +2348108728256 Thank you once again Dr. ABDUL

Read more

Hi everyone with so much joy in my heart I can't but feel grateful to Dr Manlangu for bring joy back to my life again I was lost in my own world when my husband left me after 4 years of marriage with no explanation on december 12 I was in tears so when I went to work a colleague of mine notice my change in attitude at work so she came to me and asked me what the problem is so I told her what had happened to me so she told me how doctor Mahlangu has helped her with her relationship problem so she gave me doctor Mahlangu contact and email address which I was hesitating to contact him so when I couldn't bear the pain anymore I had to contact him on january 12 after going through the festive so sad to explain my problem to him then he said to me if am I ready to do this I told him yes I'm ready so he told me he will have to make some consultation then he will get back to me and tell me what I need to do so my husband could be back, he told me what I needed to do after consultation that if I can do all that my husband will be back so I followed everything he told me to the last letter with so much joy in my heart right now I can gladly testify of the great work of doctor Mahlangu my husband is back to me on january 14th and we are happy together and I don't know if you have any problem whatever the problem is I don't know you can contact Dr Mahlangu I believe Dr will have a solution to your problem I'm so much grateful to Dr Mahlangu you can contact him contact whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

Let me tell you, life without a husband or a wife is a real mess for everyone. I am so happy to get my husband back through Dr Mahlangu the help of who cast a spell that brought him to me. My greatest surprise was that period after the Doctor prepared the spell for me, my husband who has abandoned me just to be with another lady, after 7 years of our marriage, my husband suddenly developed a sudden hate for me just because he found another new love, this woman came to matter and destroy our relationship between me and my husband and my life became miserable, and I thought there was no hope for me, everything became meaningless to me, because the one I love so much has abandoned me for another woman. I was becoming increasingly despondent and I thought that was the end of life. It was not until I saw a post on the internet one faithful day about drwava how he cast death and love spells, I decided to contact him to see if he can truly help me, he did it perfectly by casting a dead spell on this woman who try to take my husband away from me, and also cast a love spell on my husband, immediately after 4days my husband came apologizing that he was sorry for everything that he did to me, that he never knew what came over him, that was how my family came to be united again. Big thanks to drwava the spell caster, for making me a happy woman today. Contact him if you need his assistant because I know he can also help you.whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF PRIEST WISDOM CONTACT ON WHATS_APP NUMBER +27787390989 This is my testimony about the good work of Dr Mahlangu who helped me I'm Ann Earnis from North Carolina USA And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to, by this world best spell caster that brought back my husband who left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems In just 1 day my husband was back to me I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told me have come to pass and thank you sir Please I want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to their problem, I advise you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real, he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tells is what will happeen E-mail: [email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

I am here to tell the world of the good works of Dr Mahlangu. My name is Ora am from the UK.. My man left me and my kids for another older woman. It was not so easy for me.. I love my husband so much and I did not lose hope and I kept praying and God finally answered my prayers...i searched online for a spell caster to help me unite me and my lover back forever and i saw so many testimonies of how DR Mahlangu has helped so many people online and i decided to give her a try … I contacted her and explained to her.She told me not to worry that she will bring back my man within 24 hours. He consulted his powers and assured me not to worry . She did her work and cast the spell and to my greatest surprise, my husband came back the same day begging and crying just as Dr Mahlangu said. He begged me for forgiveness and he promised never to leave me for any reason. We are happy and we live together as one. Contact Dr Mahlangu now and be happy forever. don’t lose hope and good luck.. whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

I NEED MY EX LOVER BACK TO ME I contacted E-mail: [email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. DR Mahlangu and he told me that my ex will come back to me in the next 4days, DR Mahlangu released him to let me know how much I loved and wanted him And opened his eyes to picture how much we have shared together My ex is now back to me again As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the happiest Woman on earth and myself and my boyfriend are living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it was even before our break up All thanks goes to DR for the excessive work that he has done for me by helping me to get back with my ex boyfriend I would like to drop DR Mahlangu website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com/ and hope you see this testimony and contact him if you have a lover that you really want back so badly,website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com/ com or you can whatsappE-mail: [email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

Hi Everyone online I finally understood how spell works My wife left me due to the fact that I was diagnosed with Herpes Simplex Virus I was heartbroken that she left me for another man I did all I could to get her back but all I did never worked out for me, not until my cousin from Mexico got me informed about this man called Dr Mahlangu that he's very powerful and can be of help to me I believed and got in touch with Dr Mahlangu and I opened up to him about everything that I was going through Could you believe it that I was cured of the Herpes Simplex Virus and my wife came back all within 24 hours just as he told me if only you have faith & believe, your miracle will happen All thanks to Dr Mahlangu for his help Get in touch now for any help I believe he can help you too E-mail:[email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

I want to quickly write about a Powerful Love spell Caster that helped me when I had a misunderstanding with my husband which led to Divorce. I contacted this Powerful spell caster called Dr Mahnlangu help and I followed the step that he asked and within 24 hours my husband called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I am filled with so much joy and happiness that I found Dr Mahnlangu . I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 24 hours. He did a perfect job for me. I am So Happy and Excited because as i am writing this Testimony, My husband is madly in love with me again. If there is anybody Out there who is in Difficulties and need help should kindly whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

I want to quickly write about a Powerful Love spell Caster that helped me when I had a misunderstanding with my husband which led to Divorce. I contacted this Powerful spell caster called Dr Mahnlangu help and I followed the step that he asked and within 24 hours my husband called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I am filled with so much joy and happiness that I found Dr Mahnlangu . I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 24 hours. He did a perfect job for me. I am So Happy and Excited because as i am writing this Testimony, My husband is madly in love with me again. If there is anybody Out there who is in Difficulties and need help should kindly whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

THE FAMILY LOVE SPELL We can count all different types of love spells but the main issue is family. Family is your beginning and the end. So, if your family is torn apart, you will most likely not have any happy love life. So, the best family love spell is here to help you. Many have cast this spell and you can cast it as well. With this spell you re-unite your family members and ensure that there is peace, honesty and love among st all your family members. So, do not your family issues affect your life c completely; get them sorted out easily using the best family love spell. Get it cast for you today. ORDER THIS SPELL TODAY Email:[email protected] website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com/ Call & Whatsapp +27787390989

Read more