Stress And Depression

Hello, I'm 21 and 3 months pregnant. This is my first baby. I know the first trimester is very critical for the development of my baby but I've been really stressed and depressed since the very beginning of my pregnancy. It's because I feel like a failure for being pregnant this early. My family was really disappointed with me but eventually accepted the baby and supports me since I still don't have a job but I already graduated last April this year. Sometimes, I can't help to be depressed because my pregnancy was very sudden and I feel like I won't be successful because of what happened to me ? I also don't want to feel this way since it will affect my baby. I need some advices mommies. Thank you.

24 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

sis im 20 years old and I'm currently 24 weeks pregnant and aside from that may hinaharap akong case which is hindi naman ako may kasalanan naging comaker kasi ako sa pautang at ung mga nangutang nagsitakbuhan na kaya ako ngayon ang hinahabol ng nagpautang I haven't finished my studies too kasi nadala ako sa mga tukso pero Im already starting to change my ways because if i continue to do so walang mangyayari .. i was a call center agent before ako nabuntis but due to pandemic nawalan kami ng work and im currently unemployed .. broken family din ako my mom is a drug addict and ung dad ko naman may sarili ng pamilya gusto ko na mag give up pero etong baby ko ngayon ang dahilan why I strive hard because kailangan nya ako kaya pinipilit kong bumangon kahit sobrang hirap ng tatahakin ko... these previous experiences of mine thought me a lesson and i know this lessons na natutunan ko ngayon will serve as my testimony at the end I know God is not yet done writing my story but with God's grace I know I can.. so im sure u will too... Let your pregnancy be your source of strength not a hindrance towards success..

Magbasa pa