Help please?

am hoping that my baby will be healthy like me when I was born. I am really having a hard time right now, since my parents doesn't know that I am pregnant. I am just 19 years old. My mom is in another country and my dad is the only one with me here in the Philippines. I am afraid of what people say to me and my family. I don't want them to think that it's my parents fault that I got pregnant at this age. It is my fault. I know I am a failure. But the baby doesn't stop me dreaming, this baby gives me strength and inspiration to work and strive hard for the both of us. Mommy's, sa tingin ninyo, paano ko po sasabihin sa parents ko? I want some advices po. Natatakot talaga ako ng sobra but they need to know already. Your comments are truly appreciated. Thank you!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Hi dear. I was in the same situation din nung 19yo ako. May dad was in Saudi, mom/sis nasa Manila and I was studying way back in UPLB when I got pregnant. They knew about my pregnancy 5mos na ako. I'm not saying na do the same thing that I did. Ako, buti na lang walang any masamang nangyari sa amin ng baby ng 5mos na yun. I suggest you tell your parents din kagad since they'll be there for you no matter what. Magagalit sila xempre but keep in mind na di ka nila papabayaan. If you have a sister, just like I did, sa kapatid ko muna ako nagsabi at xa ang tumulong sa akin na masabi sa mom ko. Then after that, tinulungan na ako ng mom ko sabihin sa dad ko na nasa Saudi. Honestly, I should have told them early para mas matagal nila nacherish yung preggy moments ko. Basta, pray ka lagi. Tatagan mo loob mo. You know yourself better than anybody else. Wala silang alam about you. Yngatz ka lagi. God bless....

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

Stay strong sis para kay baby. Mas mabuti ng malaman ng parents mo coming from you kesa sa ìba pa nila malaman. Hindi naman importante sasabihin ng iba basta okay kayo ng family mo. God bless sis