Girls problem to her partner

I'm on my 15th week pregnancy, I know my emotions are hightened because of this then suddenly I saw my boyfriend's phone with a lot of saved tiktok videos. The content were those sexy ladies dancing or showing their skin and boobs. I don't know how to feel, if is it okay and just let it go and ignore that I didn't see it? Because a guy would always be a guy but I can't stop thinking, feeling jealous, insecure and so on. I don't know if it is right to confront him, he might tell me na ang babaw ng dahilan q, na it is just some kind of video. Can someone help me please πŸ™

20 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

it is right and you have to right to voice out your feelings. wag mong sarilinin lang yan lalo buntis ka, masstress ka lang. maapektuhan pa baby mo. mababaw talaga pag buntis. nung buntis ako, lagi kaming nag aaway ng partner ko kasi ang babaw ng mga dahilan ko but at the end of the day, iniintindi niya ko. your partner should know na once na nakita mo yon, mahhurt ka. i can't understand those men na baliw na baliw sa boobs like duh. ano ba meron dyan? nakakain ba yan? pag usapan niyo po yan mamsh and i hope your partner will understand you

Magbasa pa