Girl's problem to her partner

I'm on my 15th week pregnancy, I know my emotions are hightened because of this then suddenly I saw my boyfriend's phone with a lot of saved tiktok videos. The content were those sexy ladies dancing or showing their skin and boobs. I don't know how to feel, if is it okay and just let it go and ignore that I didn't see it? Because a guy would always be a guy but I can't stop thinking, feeling jealous, insecure and so on. I don't know if it is right to confront him, he might tell me na ang babaw ng dahilan q, na it is just some kind of video. Can someone help me please ๐Ÿ™

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

If you're not okay with it, then let him know po. Nothing can be resolved kung sasarilinin mo lang sya. It's up to him na kung icoconsider ba nya na mababaw yun or magiging sensitive sya sa nararamdaman mo. Whatever it is, at least naiparating mo sa kanya yung nararamdaman mo. But of course, sabihin mo po sa maayos na paraan, wag yung parang ijajudge mo sya na niloloko ka nya or something. Minsan, insensitive lang din kasi talaga ang mga lalaki, kelangan i-spoon feed mo sa kanila lahat. ๐Ÿ˜

Magbasa pa

If it bothers you, it bothers you. Kahit na sabihin nyang ambabaw (which is gaslighting/invalidating how you feel), hindi mababago nun yung fact na hindi yun ok para sayo. Tell him how it makes you feel, especially now that you're pregnant. Dapat nga kino-comfort ka pa nya. Wag mong sarilihin yung nararamdaman mo, it's unhealthy for you, and now that you're pregnant, yung stress mo habang dinaramdam yan, makakaaffect din kay baby.

Magbasa pa

I feel you. tell him wag k matakot dahil feeling mo normal sa knila yun.