Does this really need to be painful?

I just want this to let it out Mommies. I know it's not good for us to be stressed and all of that but my heart is aching so bad. I am 22 weeks pregnant and it has been one month since I cut off ties with my baby's daddy. He can't let go of his young adult life and still going out with some girls right in front of my face. I can't bear it all so I cut off ties with him. But eventhough I was so angry , I NEVER blocked him or anything for the reason that he's my baby's father and that my baby could reached out on him in the future if he wanted to. And now because some of my friend mentioned him in some of my social media post, the nerve of the guy. He BLOCKED me. It's painful and so heart breaking, it is like he didn't care about his baby cauz it's so easy for him to do such thing. This is his baby but why he's beeing an ass. ๐Ÿ’” #advicepls

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Just like you have said, momsh, he can't let go yet of his young adult life. He is not yet ready to take responsibility for what he did which makes him undeserving of your love. Yes, it is painful esp. there is a child involved but you have to be strong and keep going for that child of yours. Fill him with the love that his father can't give to him. I know that you can do it for there is no situation in our lives that the Lord will allow if we can't bear it. Just trust Him and leave everything to Him.

Magbasa pa
3y ago

thank you mamsh. I don't know, I am still seeking an enlightenment. ๐Ÿ˜‡ I saw him today, but he didn't even bother to talk to me. it's like I'm a complete stranger to him eventhough my tummy's now growing and the bump is so visible with my clothing. I don't know if he even bother to throw a glimpse in my growing stomach to see the growth of his baby.