is the baby still alive

Hi im 15 weeks pregnant. Last check up im at 14 weeks doc say they cant hear my baby heartbeat..My heart sank hearing this & doc say baby might had already gone?. So doc told me to wait for 1more week to scan again and probably i will start to have miscarriage symstom but the problem is till now there is no bleeding or cramp..So i wonder if my baby still alive & am i still pregnant..Anyone encounter this before?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My sil had the same issue no baby heartbeat and after a few weeks went for scan to see if bby still there and yes it’s still there so they ask her to choose to eat medicine so the baby will come out by itself or surgery.

We have the same scenario week 25th is my baby but already gone. Hopefully you have a good news by now. I pray for you baby

Don't lose hope, lets wait for the next scan, lers hope the best... Pray to god, rest well and eat well...

Hi.. dont worry too much, continue to take good care of yourself. Maybe the machine got may have issue..

I just had a missed mc too yesterday. Hope things well get better for you and me too. Hugs

don't loose hope sis everything will be fine. and pls update us after ur next scan.

Keeping w positive vibes! Think for the best dont over think mummy!

You may try other gyne and see what they say? All the best.

TapFluencer

Just hope for the best dear. Everything happens for a reason.

5y ago

Insyallah...Thank you for the wise words

VIP Member

Pray that everything gonna be alright. 🙏🏻