First trimester

Anyone had experience to have bleeding during first trimester but still managed to bring baby to full term? I am 6 weeks pregnant as of 27 Jul. HCG test was all good, the transvaginal ultrasound can already see the sac and baby inside the womb but there is no heartbeat yet. I had moderate bleeding yesterday (6 Aug on Sat) hence did a check up at KK urgent O&G, the doc suspected that baby is not growing hence the bleeding and I was asked to wait until my next review on 10 Aug with my own gynae. I feel it may be a miscarriage however would still love to hear if this happened to anyone here before and still manage to deliver baby to full term. #firstmom

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi mummy! i had heavy bleeding when i was 5 weeks pregnant and my son is now 7 months old, gave birth at 40w2d. so yes, it is still possible to carry a baby to full term even though you had bleeding early in pregnancy. take care!

2y ago

hi! i think it lasted ard 3 days cos i was given progesterone jabs to stabilize the pregnancy. and yes i was passing big clots so i thought i had miscarriage. turns out the baby is still there and even my gynae cant explain where the bleeding came from