10 Replies

Ensure that your lower tummy area is not tight. That being said wear loose dresses instead of Jeans etc. When sleeping, sleep on your sides not on your back and not on the tummy. Sleeping on the sides ensures better blood & oxygen flow. Eat several small meals a day.

VIP Member

Don’t need to worry. If you’re first time preggers, most likely it’ll take u longer to show. My first pregnancy, even at 5 months, I don’t show anything. But in the end, baby came out v healthy. Good size, good weight. 😊

VIP Member

just wait till your second trimester. as long gynae say your baby is growing well, theres no need to worry. your baby will keep growing, just eat healthy!

You’ll be surprised how fast baby will grow during second trimester. As long gynae says baby is growing well, there’s nothing to worry about! :)

Thanks for the reassurance! :)

VIP Member

It’s normal. Mine was like that too and trust me I started showing when I was 7 months... just a small bump

VIP Member

Hi. 7 cm is a teeny weeny 1 cm smaller than average size. Its okay. Just ensure you have enough nutritions.

Yes it’s a lil small.. I’ve been eating well, salmon and pork and veggies, tho binging on some olives and hard cheeses... is there anything else I can add to nutrition?

If this is your first pregnancy, you will start showing up around 18-20 weeks

Thank you! Yes my first pregnant, will wait patiently now :)

If baby size is ok, no need to worry. Every woman has different body structure

Thank you! :)

TapFluencer

13 weeks 5.5cm haha doc said it was ok all healthy!

VIP Member

Normal

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles