Pimples showing up!

Hi, ever since I’m pregnant there are small bump growing on my face. Currently week 14. Before pregnancy I’ve almost perfect skin. Any solutions to maintain flawless skin? It’s getting demoralizing.

Pimples showing up!
7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Same here, I have small bumps on my face and sometimes even pimples. But gyne say is normal, when I went for facial beautician also told is normal. Either it will b gone after pregnancy. If not I have go laser again after that. Gone are my almost flawless skin..

Same thing, it’s normal. I have a lot of small pimples on forehead and one pops up every other day near the nose area. Clear complexion before pregnancy but started to be like this after week 10. I’m not using any facial products, just cleanser though.

VIP Member

Dont worry. My first trimester was like that, but then afterwards now I am on my third trimester everything is back to normal. No more pimples and etc :)

VIP Member

Perhaps it is due to hormonal changes, remember to avoid lasers during facials while pregnant and breastfeeding though

Hormones change. Not to worry, it’ll be better in the next few weeks. Otherwise, it’ll clear after you deliver.

VIP Member

normal due to hormonal changes

It's normal