Sorry My Child

If I off I surely will spend my time with my child. I miss my child after I back to work after maternity leave. I need to work at least have extra income for me to buy my child extra things I want to. Husband gives but is very different from the money I earn... Only weekend able to spend with child. Work life balance anyone??

Sorry My Child
11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

It’s hard not to work in Singapore where the cost of living is so high. It’s difficult to survive on a single income. I am also dreading the day I need to go back to work. I am hoping to cut down on my own expenses and save up as much as possible so that I can be a stay at home mother when my baby is older.

Read more

Dear mummy~ I feels the same... I am still on maternity leave. I need to put my baby to an infant care when she is about 3.5months. I already start to miss her. But no choice. No work no extra income. Everything need money, regardless it's for ourselves or baby.

I feel the same too just thinking of it makes my heart pain, if only I have my mother to help me TC him, really no choice at the moment, 😢

4y ago

It's ok Dear we can do it, we are wonder moms, baby will understand when they grow up

VIP Member

Don't blame yourself for this, no one's perfect . Just do the best you can, your child will understand when they are older(:

VIP Member

same here too.makes me guilty when she is only 8m old and they grow so fast

Dilemma of working mum. Dont be too hard on yourself

Super Mum

Not much work life balance unless u are the boss

I also feel this way. Very heart pain

The reality of working mothers :(

TapFluencer

The hard truth. 🙁