Father text child mother to send to orphans care on weekend

A father willing to see his only child send to orphan care. I guess he an awesome father. Just 2 weekends take care my child which is he want to bring home to see his parents now become my request. It was humorous. It so hard to being a women need to work and same time take care family. Is so hard to work as a mother to many commitment to send & pick child from childcare. To take urgent leave, sick leave and annual leave for child need when he sick not able to school. Same time need to meet employer KPI. In fact lousy worker to my boss. I cannot juggling work and child in same time. Appreciate if any work can recommend me. I appreciate gov help to promote more childcare leave for mother. During pregnancy I cooked meal for his families. No appreciated. During confinement in-law ask me $2k due to my confinement ingredient had spent her money. I ask her to take from her beloved son. I’m the always main carer to my son. From he born to now 3.5yo. Sick I carry. Even after surgery I continue to breastfeed my son and handle baby need. After move out to BTO, this man usually words abuse or shouting or crazy. Laid down and screen time with his phone. Today he text me send his only begotten son to orphan care. My heart really numb from all this. I feel upset that I don’t know how much my son take from him today. And I was so helpless sitting in office chair and unable to help my son. Feeling so sorry to my son.

Father text child mother to send to orphans care on weekend
1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

💔🙏💕