Diaper stocks

Any idea how many newborn diapers I should get??

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

We started off with 1 pack, as they grow very fast, so we don’t want to over buy it + TMC provided with a pack of Huggies (can’t rem exactly how many pcs) and the TMC mummies-babies pack has another box of MamyPoko (10 diapers). My girl wore NB size until 2 months though. All in all, we bought 3 packs? But very subjective to each child’s growth.. :)

Read more
5y ago

Wishing you a safe and smooth delivery! Enjoy your new bubba. :)

As babies grow very fast during the first few weeks don't stock too much. Just 2 extra packs would do. but if you feel your baby is getting a little big for the diaper, have one extra pack of the current size and one of the bigger size.

5y ago

Noted. Thanks!

VIP Member

Usually lo will outgrown very fast . 1 pack . Finish then u buy coz sometimes some kid grow fast. My boy only used 1 small pack nb and ge started to use S size after discharge

5y ago

Oh okie! Noted

VIP Member

Believe you can get max 2 pack, they outgrown really fast. By then if baby still can wear NB, you can easier order at Qoo and they deliver over. Advise not to stock.

5y ago

Noted. Thanks!

VIP Member

I got a carton but the last pack was getting a little tight. Guess 2 or 3 packs is enough. My baby has always been around 50th percentile as a gauge

5y ago

Noted. Thanks!

VIP Member

Set aside at least 6 diapers every day for 2 months. Thereafter can transit to S size (of course depending on the cutting of the diapers too).

5y ago

Noted. Thanks!

TapFluencer

Test out one brand with 3-4 packs and see if baby is ok with it. If ok, get for one month supply

5y ago

Noted. Thanks!

Don't have to get too many because they'll outgrow it fast. Perhaps 2 packs is a good number

5y ago

Noted. Thanks!

Depends on growth rate. I'm on the 2nd newborn pack right now. My lo now is 3 weeks 1day old

5y ago

Noted. Thanks!

Have a stock of at least 2 extra pack at home.

5y ago

Noted. Thanks!