Diaper recommendation

Any recommendation for newborn diapers? What should I be looking out for with regards to diapers?

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Other than cost which is the concern of most parents, the absorption of the diaper and comfort for baby is also important. Popular brands that Samantha mentioned are worthy to consider. I noticed babies react differently to different brands. Some babies are prone to diaper rash and may act up when wearing a particular brand. You can request for samples through the websites of diaper companies and they will be able to send them by mail. In that way you will be able to try for yourself the one that works best for you. I've been using Huggies in the day and Merries for overnight.

Read more
VIP Member

Don't stock up too many packets of newborn diapers as S sizes for most diaper brands start from 3kg onwards, meaning that most newborns will be able to fit into S size diapers. I used Huggies as I noticed it was what the hospital was using before switching to Goo.N, but realised that Goo.N, although thin, caused diaper rash. I switched to Merries and it has been able to last throughout the night. http://sg.theasianparent.com/how-to-choose-between-diaper-brands/

Read more
VIP Member

Babies grow out of newborn diapers really quick. The usual drypers, mamy poko, huggies brand is good enough. They usually switch to S size around 1 month old.

Don't stock up on newborn diaper. You might want to try out individual brands before sticking to one particular brand. I would recommend Mamy Poko or Moony.

VIP Member

wonder pants. its perfect and soft one. its does close tape up properly and there's no smell. good for more pees one, can stay longer.

used petpet before this. then switch to drypers classic, hm not so dry la. better petpet

VIP Member

i use drypers touch & huggies ultra . nk power lagi huggies platinum. harga pon platinum

I used Merries for newborn as the texture is really soft and gentle to baby's skin.

VIP Member

For Newborn diaper i use huggies, it’s good doesn’t leak.

I try many but among them mommy poko is the best onr