Feeling

I was 25 days past ovulation and my tracker said that I am 11 days late due to my expected mens, supposedly on July 4.During those time I was feeling that my mens is coming up coz I feel some PMS, and notice like 7 days before July 4 a light bleeding comes a spot browny that last like 2 days so I really felt like my period is really coming soon but up to now it didn't. This past few days I was feeling upset, I experience different kind of emotions, I was sensitive and very emotional I don't know why, and I also notice that my boobs got bigger,and also feel headaches more frequent.I don't know if all this are symptoms of early pregnancy or what coz were trying to conceived but unfortunately we can't.I just remember we make love on my fertile week and on the day of ovulation too.I can't decide if I would take a P.T because I don't want to diassapoint since I'm experiencing irregular menstration.But this time I can't help it I don't know.Please encourage me.Thank u

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Those are indeed similar to early preganncy symptoms. Unfortunately, only a Pt and checkup can answer your question.