This is a little bit of a sensitive topic about feeling during sex

It's been on my mind for years now. I've nowhere to ask and I saw some people posting about sex here so I'll try too. What does cumming actually feel like? What does nakatapos mean? My partners(exes) would say I came and they felt so proud and I was like "I did?" And when they're done. Napapaisip ako lagi. Am I done too? Did I really come? If they asked if it felt good, yeah it does but was I satisfied? I don't know? Probably not. I had sex that took hours but damn at the end of it I only feel exhausted. My partner said I came multiple times but did I? I was expecting some kind of feeling when coming, at the end of it pagod lang naranasan ko and swollen feeling down 👇 I do know dry orgasm every time I pleasure myself, I always have a dry orgasm but nothing comes out of me. I was thinking, combine dry orgasm plus liquid coming out of me at the same time. That's cumming right? F* I'm so confused

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

it's peak pleasure, and yes, may lumalabas po as you orgasm. you're high, like tumitigil yung mundo mo pag nag cum ka and super wet. whenever my husband and i have sex or we masturbate each other, he waits until i come. sa sex kahit na he's inside me he tells me to play with my clit so i can orgasm earlier sa kanya or sabay kami. it feels really good, hindi mo feel na bitin ka kasi you reached your climax. hmm i dont know how your partner can tell you came na hindi ka sure, so maybe that wasnt an orgasm pa. kasi you would definitely know you came.

Magbasa pa
11mo ago

right? di ko din gets pag sinasabi nila yon, when I asked how they know, Sabi nila Kase daw dumulas, naging wet daw Lalo and may white na lumabas, I didn't even know na may lumabas saken na white something. But I don't want to hurt their pride or something. I always feel awkward after and I got so used to faking my reaction but I've always felt disappointed. I'd rather just pleasure myself than rely on someone. The thing is I can only get off using my clit. Well sex failed miserably every time. I tried using toys like dildos and vibrators, it just doesn't feel good at all when I put something inside me., I guess that's just how it is. I feel bad for myself for some reason 😅 or something is wrong with me?

it's peak pleasure, and yes, may lumalabas po as you orgasm. you're high, like tumitigil yung mundo mo pag nag cum ka and super wet. whenever my husband and i have sex or we masturbate each other, he waits until i come. sa sex kahit na he's inside me he tells me to play with my clit so i can orgasm earlier sa kanya or sabay kami. it feels really good, hindi mo feel na bitin ka kasi you reached your climax.

Magbasa pa