i think i have work refusal and no longer find motivation to work. i just want to stay home and be with my lo. i dont know whats happening to me.

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It appears as if you are me or visa vis. I mean I am going through the same feeling for more than a year. I want to work full time but then going out gives me jitters. I don't know, I think I have lost confidence in myself. But for some time what I have done is I have tried to self counsel, and have initiated by working from home. Writing boosts my confidence. I have even started my blog. So, I think I am pulling back the strings. You, too, I feel start from small at first. Get out of the shell, and everything will fall in place with time. Keep telling yourself that you have to work to make yourself feel good.

Read more
VIP Member

is very normal . our mind is nt at wk. alk is abt your lo onli . take it easy n u can definateli over cum it . always think that u r doing it for ur lo future. jia yo

VIP Member

It's perfectly normal. Many times i dread going to work. But i keep telling myself. I need to work to give my LO a better life. Hang in there ok?

I think it's normal. Most mum's feels so. Well, if u are really willing and ur family finances are good, it's something u can consider!

Our mind and heart is with lo. Give yourself sometime, it will get better soon.

id take that as a positive statement. you want to be with your lo :)

Recently just delivered? Separation anxiety/

VIP Member

i feel you sometimes i m like this too..

thank you for all the encouragement :)

Separation anxiety! Lol. I'm feeling u