I got 4kids and i still not sure my company still want me to continue ant?now i on ml. I want to work part time or work at home is it easy to find careermum or mums@work?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I'd say it depends on how much time you're willing to spare for work, what kind of jobs you're comfortable with and what skills you have! It's not impossible but it is indeed harder to find work-from-home jobs unless it's admin-related. As for part-time ones, it relates to how much time you have to spare! Working freelance isn't easy to find, but this largely depends on the skills you have - however, I don't know about platforms like careermum or mums@work so can't advise you on that :)

Read more
TapFluencer

To start, you can try freelance work and see how that goes. I have two kids and work from home some days of the week. You can always ask potential employers if this is something they are open to. As long as you are disciplined, can prioritize and can compartmentalise, working from home is a blessing!

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-25639)

Part time, freelance and adhoc basis are good. Career mum and mums@work depending on what is available. Mainly home based administration jobs.

8y ago

but where to find freelance?

VIP Member

Depends on your skill set... freelancing is definitely you can look into. Mums At Work is also a great platform for job hunting.

Dear mum, Using Linked In to leverage the network is also very helpful :)

Also try mycareersfuture.sg . Need to login with Singpass.

VIP Member

Mums at work is great. I highly recommend it!

6y ago

Really? Cause a lot of job portal want “foreign” talent instead. Or paying too low for a lot of hardwork or effort instead.

VIP Member

working is actually easier