I am really stress

I am stress... my husband and my family don't get along. We are staying in my house with my parents. My mother likes to instruct my husband to do things her way. My husband used to living alone from young so he cannot get used to someone nagging. He himself have his own way of doing stuffs. My father likes to borrow his car and nv pump fuel when is low. Or when the car spoil he will just ask my husband is it your car nv service or this or that but nv help in repairand only questions him. The last time was asking me and my husband to buys stuffs for praying and we wake up late, my father was piss, he ignore us and giving us black face when we call him. After 2 times of ignore when being call, my husband stop calling him and just ignore back. They treat each other like stranger and it's like not happy with each other. My sister son who is 15 love to be with my husband and always go around him asking this and that. Last sat, our LO was sleeping, my sister son came in and talk to my husband kept on asking what game he play? Why this why that.. my husband ask him to lower his voice baby is waking up, but my sister son kept on going and suddenly the baby cried out very loud and it trigger my husband he scold my sister son and bang the room door. After that my sister son did not talk to him anymore. So is my sister, they even delete his fb from friend list. I am really stress and I understand why my husband reacted this way. But another side they are still my family. I think my husband is really piss off with them.

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Is ur house coming? How Long more are u all gg to stay with ur parents? I think it is already not easy for a man to move into the Wife's family house. I will "protect" my man since he is in my territory just like how i want him to if I'm living with his parents. I will let him know that I'm with him and I disagree with what my family has been doing

Read more
7y ago

because of this, we apply sale of balance flats and is going to choose the flat in April.