I am sad. I am a sahm. Just had a quarrel with my husband. My LO is 1 month 1 week. I just rise the question asking when he would want to bring him for injection. And he start to piss off and tell me he had been taking alot of leave since I give birth and also during our wedding period which is within this year. And he say to me that I always take and want him to do everything for me. Can't I just do it myself? As a new mom taking care of baby is abit difficult and I hardly have time for myself or sleep. I where got the time to even do my own stuff. He told me that his work is stacking up and he needs to work. Work is as important as the family. Without work how can he feed us. And i feel that I am so useless after he say all the things to me. Feel so regretted to have a baby or even married him.

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Big hugs! Look, you are tired and stressed out so is your hub. Naturally men suck at things lile this. They struggle with multi tasking. Lol. Let it go, dont be too upset about it. Having a newborn is tough. Everyone is vigilant and stressed out. Hold on dear, baby needs you both. He could just be having it real hard at work too. Both of you need to excel in your roles for the mean time.

Read more