I am sad. I am a sahm. Just had a quarrel with my husband. My LO is 1 month 1 week. I just rise the question asking when he would want to bring him for injection. And he start to piss off and tell me he had been taking alot of leave since I give birth and also during our wedding period which is within this year. And he say to me that I always take and want him to do everything for me. Can't I just do it myself? As a new mom taking care of baby is abit difficult and I hardly have time for myself or sleep. I where got the time to even do my own stuff. He told me that his work is stacking up and he needs to work. Work is as important as the family. Without work how can he feed us. And i feel that I am so useless after he say all the things to me. Feel so regretted to have a baby or even married him.

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Stay strong and positive. Talk to your husband how you feel and how u can take care of your lo tgt. Being a FTM is not easy as there are a lot of things to pick up. Restless nights also contribute to how u and ur husband handle things and emotions. There will also be stress from his work. So do seek help from ur parents or in laws if possible. :)

Read more

Jiayou! I'm a SAHM n FTM too. My hb was unable to go with me for my LO first month jab so I went alone. Though he was the one who arranged for the vaccination himself... but I told him that the subsequent jabs, I will want him to come along cause I myself scare of jabs. U tell me to hold bb for jabs I'm terrified!!

Read more

My husband dont go with me to our lo jab too. Sometimes i always ask him but since he say dont then its okay lorh. I just bring lo alone myself. Go just nearby poly or pd is faster and can reach home faster so dont have to pack milk etc.. nust bring diapers and wipes can already in case poop.. jiayou mummies..

Read more

Stay strong and positive! Try ask a family member instead who can accompany you. Its normal parents usually need to take a lot of leave esp when you guys just got married and new baby. He probably wants to have a good reputation at work since he is the breadwinner of your family. Cheer up!

Find and join mummies group with the same month and age as your child.. best also stay around your area and see if can make friends as you SAHM so you can have support for each other and your kids have playdates and also make appointments to go vaccine jabs together...

why can't the husbands google and understand what new moms go through? mine thinks that the stomach is gone and I'm back to normal ie can do my part of child minding and other things

VIP Member

Hug! Praying for you mommy. If he's not avaialable, you can always go on your own with your baby.

VIP Member

my hub goes with me for e vaccinations & he hold the baby..

thanks

Hang in there mummy!!! You’re doing great!!