4 Replies

Am Robert Mitchell USA , How i purchased Willy Wonka Golden Ticket from Wal-Mart #2605 in Gallipolis and won $15,000, It still feels incredible that my life has changed and I thank Dr Prince  everyday for his help. It is the best feeling in the world knowing that I am financially secure.Dr.Prince has proved that all the comment that i have read about him are all true, I am saying this now because before i contacted Dr.Prince i was having doubts if all what i have read about Dr.Prince are true but after contacting him, i believed that Dr.Price  is truly powerful and his spell has the capability to Win all kinds of lottery All thanks Dr prince, his number +18144484537 This Man has been of immense blessing to me and my friends and i am putting his email here to help the world at large know about his abilities and power to solve various types of problems contact him today via website https://obinnaspelltemple.com/ obinnaspelltemple@yahoo.com

I understand the comfort latch and hugging too. Hugging wise is ok, once you are pregnant, your elder child will slowly understand too. Most importantly, you can still get pregnant even while breastfeeding. have you tried?

We did but not actively trying as I myself still feel unsettled and exhausted from her night latchings...

VIP Member

is your period here? i managed to get preg even while breastfeeding

you can try to 'make babies' my gynae is also a anti latching during pregnancy person. i am still comfort latching my #2 one at night even though my supply has dried up. Yes you will be tired. first of all, you need to find ways to give milk other then the boob. I offered my #2 fresh milk before bed. slowly he reduces his night time latching marathon.

i totally feel you! hang on tight mummy!

Trending Questions