7 Replies

For as long as you respect the house rules of your kuya, I think he will appreciate very much having a sibling who loves his kids as much as he does. And his children, esp when they grow older, would love having a second mom in their lives. When I was growing up, my four sisters and I also had our aunt living with us. She was a big help to my parents as she assisted them in taking care of the five of us in sickness and in health, sadness and happiness. Until she had her own family. Now we're all grown up, and have our own family, we still consider her our second mom. and that will never change.

Definitely, there is always a borderline even with family members who already have their own family. It's normal for us to have so much love for our nieces,nephews,grandchildren. However, at the end of the day, whether we like it or not, we still have to give due respect to the parents of the child. My sister is in the same shoes as yours. She loves my kids so much and I love her too. But I always remind her about the limitations as I don't want her also to get in the way if ever I'd have a conflict with my husband.

It is normal to be concerned with your niece/nephew. But please ensure that you also follow their own family rules as a sign of respect to your brother, and will also avoid confusion on the kids' end. Also, while you can correct the kids if they do something bad, I still believe that the parents should be the one to discipline them (if there are consequences like timeouts).

Why, of course. At the end of the day, whatever you do, just make sure it's with the consent of your kuya. Even though you feel like you're just concerned with your kuya's kids, always remember that their decision will still be superior than yours when it comes to his children, precisely because he's the parent. :)

It's important to keep in mind that at the end of the day, they are the parents and no matter how much you love them, you should honor what the parents want for their children. Make sure you consider the rules they set for the kids and be one with them in seeing to it that the kids obey them.

there's nothing wrong with opening our hearts to nephews/ neices or whomever child basta hindi lng tau lalagpas at sumobra na ang pakikialam natin., para sakin, it is important to not interrupt the parents' parenting way whether or not pleasant ito para satin.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-5893)

Related Questions

Trending na Tanong

Related Articles