Letter to my Kids

Dear Liam & Naomi, My greatest accomplishment will always be you. Oh, how I love being your mother. I want you to know how much I love you and to make a promise that despite the moments where I fall short, I will always work towards being the best version of myself that I can be. I sometimes lose my temper from exhaustion or run out of ideas for entertainment, but I will always love you. I will teach you how to love others and be proud of who you are. You will be rich in hugs, kisses & encouragement. You may doubt my ability to one day help you with your math homework or be cool enough but I hope you’ll never doubt how much you are loved. The ways I come up short as a mother do not define me. I’m defined by my love and effort — both of which I have plenty. You may not always need me. But I hope you want me around because one thing you can count on is that you will never be alone. I hope you look back on your childhood with fond memories that put a smile on your face. I’ve learned that we can’t protect you from everything but that I can equip you for how you respond to this world’s challenges, which includes providing you all the vaccines you need for your protection to have a happy and healthy life. My love began the moment each of you came into our lives in your own unique way and will be there until I take my last breath. With love, Mommy So I'm inviting my fellow mommies to take a pledge for Building a Bakunation. ⬇️ https://form.theasianparent.com/buildingabakunation?utm_source=KOL&utm_medium=socials&utm_campaign=BakuNation&utm_term=contest&utm_content=Majet+Yeban

Letter to my Kids
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

❤️❤️💉💪