Just wanted to share how I feel

I am in this point in my life where I do not know anymore what I wanted to do, or maybe I knew what I want but, I am just scared or I just don't know how to start with it. I know I've been teaching since I graduated but right now, I am not happy with it anymore. I feel like this is not where I belong. I mean I know God put me in this, that He has plan for everything. I feel like I served the purpose already of this plan. I am from a family that is not well off. As the eldest I have this desire to graduate and find a job immediately so that I could help my parents in finances. The easiest and cheapest course I found is teaching. I studied in Philippine Normal University since it is known for being on the top and of course, since it is a state university, you dont have to pay a lot for the tuition fee. I graduated year 2011, took the LET exam and passed. From then on, I started teaching and earned money. I am happy that I was able to help my parents with finances and that I was able to contribute in my siblings successes. My youngest brother graduated last year. And that when me and my boyfriend for 6 years planned to get married Dec 2018. After getting married, I realized that teaching is not really for me. Well maybe, I just convinced myself before that that is where I belong just because I have to have the means to help my parents. But now, I not happy with it anymore?. I really wanted to quit my job but, I can't. I still don't know what I want to do after quitting. Or maybe I knew, I just don't know how. I wanted to find a new job, basically office works then put up my own business. I am crying right now cause I feel like it will be difficult for me to quit and start a new journey.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Just Pray sis. Follow what the Lord's will or want for you, Not your want and i assure you, you will be happy ..