bottle feed

I have been bottle feeding my LO since born. (Formula cos i cant produce milk). She is now 3.5months old. Lately, whenever i bottle feed her, she will just keep moving her hands here and there, turning her and there. She is definitely hungry but many movement during feeding. I tried holding her hands to lock her down but she will get frustrated. Is it normal for babies to move around during feeding? As this happen lately only.

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my almost 3months babygirl also like this as they start to explore with their hands and such. she likes to hold her bottle, trying to feed herself then pull out when i look away for a second 😂 i just follow her q. if her intake very less, ill try to dreamfeed her during her naps/sleep.

4y ago

yesss! hair pulling, putting her hands on my face all hahahah

Super Mum

Very normal, because at this age, she’s discovering that she has hands:) giving her something to play with may help:) my husband put her in the rocker that had dangling toys, and that seemed to help

Same, mine is almost 4months and still fussy at times during feeding, she does a tug of war with the bottle sometimes

VIP Member

It’s normal even with babies that latch. They are exploring their surrounding and testing their limbs

VIP Member

It’s completely normal .. as they r growing n being active they just want to explore

TapFluencer

Yes it's normal one of the stage where feeding not easy anymore

Try burping or stop awhile and continue after awhile.

It is normal, baby is just exploring surroundings.

Yes I’ve experienced that with mine too

VIP Member

Normal. Same like my lo