I hate my Wife. She's a bitch. I would like to get a divorce But she's constantly threatening to run away with the kids and Ensure I never see them again. She also keeps telling the kids what a loser I am and that I am a deadbeat dad. I love my kids from the bottom of my heart and i feel so helpless in this situation.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When love turns to hate, anything can happen. Maybe ask yourself.. do you still love her? Ask her too.. does she love you? When there is no love in a relationship, it is very difficult to sustain, it will be left with responsibility to the kids. Like what others said, it maybe due to post partum depression that led to this situation. My sister who lost her baby (stillbirth) @ week 34, suffered from depression since 2014 until now, never recover.. my bro in law is also so helpless. Finally, my bro in law decided to move out from her life, let her only daughter to be with my sister. Please seek for counselling and help if you think that it is a post partum depression. Only you can help her, nobody else.

Read more
VIP Member

Is there any possibility that she might be mentally ill after having children? Do get her checked out if so. I advise counselling to give your marriage one last shot before calling it quits. In a divorce, it's up to the court to decide who gets custody and who will be the main caregiver. It's a complicated process, but it has to be done if the children are suffering as a result of your toxic relationship. http://www.fycs.org/index.cfm?GPID=25 http://www.carecorner.org.sg/cccc.html

Read more

Not exactly sure what could be the underlying issue. When a marriage breaks down, both parties are likely to be responsible. It takes a lot of effort to make a marriage work and both parties have to be willing to put in the effort to keep it going. You may want to consider marriage counselling. Sometimes, having a third party can aid in improving communication especially in times of stress and crisis. http://app.msf.gov.sg/Policies/Marriages/Marriage-Counselling

Read more

I'm sorry to hear this what triggered your wife to act this way? Have you considered that she might be suffering from depression, post natal blues or a mental illness of sorts? If so, perhaps you could get a close family member she is comfortable with to seek out professional help. While she may be imploring you to leave and her emotional or mental imbalance might lead her to say horrible things, deep down inside, it could be a desperate call for help.

Read more
VIP Member

I feel you, is there anyone who can mediate between you two? Someone neutral? Find out why she is against you and seek possible solutions to make things better. Kids are innocent and often they don't know how to take sides.

VIP Member

What's the reason your Wife is so angry? Is it postnatal depression? Did you do something to upset her? Where is all this anger coming from. Unless we get to the root of her anger, it's hard to advice.

Eh you should mind your language, it's not appropriate to use vulgar language here

what is the main reason the wants her kids to herself?