I hate my Wife. She's a bitch. I would like to get a divorce But she's constantly threatening to run away with the kids and Ensure I never see them again. She also keeps telling the kids what a loser I am and that I am a deadbeat dad. I love my kids from the bottom of my heart and i feel so helpless in this situation.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When love turns to hate, anything can happen. Maybe ask yourself.. do you still love her? Ask her too.. does she love you? When there is no love in a relationship, it is very difficult to sustain, it will be left with responsibility to the kids. Like what others said, it maybe due to post partum depression that led to this situation. My sister who lost her baby (stillbirth) @ week 34, suffered from depression since 2014 until now, never recover.. my bro in law is also so helpless. Finally, my bro in law decided to move out from her life, let her only daughter to be with my sister. Please seek for counselling and help if you think that it is a post partum depression. Only you can help her, nobody else.

Read more