loose hope

I hate my pregnancy life, I'm easily got too emotional and always cry a lot .. I'm not strong enough to go through it . My hubs always thought that I can be like his only female friend that are not clingy, strong and independent. He keeps compared me with her. How can i be like other person. I wanted to be like other person and copy paste their lifestyle just to make my hubs happy. I don't want to be so much independent and neglect him. I have my own career, savings, jobs and ambition. Anyway I loose hope

4 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Hello mommy. Is this your first child? Dont feel bad about it, many mothers go through what you feel. They're just afraid to voice it because its considered a taboo. So my advice to you, explain to your husband, every pregnancy is different. If his friend is going through an easy pregnancy, it doesn't mean it is the same to you. My suggestion is, talk to your doctor. If you are doing routine check up at KK, you can ask your nurse how. They wont judge! Being a mother IS hard. I hope you'll be strong!

Baca lagi