Married with my husband for coming 2 years. I have 15 month daughter. My husband is having affair. I would like to get a separation first. By next year will be divource which is the 3rd year. We have property house under our name. House is only 1 year old resale. How.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

First of all, you need to seek a lawyer to help you in this. Secondly get proof of him having another affair outside so you be able to hold the custody of your daughter. Stay strong mummy!

Read more

Have you seen a lawyer? What is your husbands stance? Is it mutual? There are way too many factors to consider.

If by next year is the divorce year doesn't that mean you have been separated for 3 years already?