TTC after Miscarriage

I Had A Missed Miscarriage At Around 9 Weeks Of Pregnancy. I Want To Start Trying Again. Right Now Baru 20 hari. Is It Safe? No More Bleeding. And Had Started To Ovulate. Cuma Belum Datang New Cycle Of Period. I Don't Feel Like Waiting Till 3 Month. My Hcg Level Is Undetectable Now Bila Tested Pakai Pregnancy Kit. If I try again after my first period cycle would it be okay? Anyone with a successful pregnancy after miscarriage? And can you share how to prepare and prevent from another miscarriage. I have done a lot of research. Some said need to take supplements to increase progesterone. I really hope for a baby soon since I've been married for almost two years already and still with no baby. HELP..

4 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Sy miscarriage My 2nd pregnancy @ 3w.. Sbnr nya sy tk tau pun pregnant.. Tba2 tdetik nk cek upt & yes its positive.. Tp dlm masa yg sama sy dh bleeding.. Kena refer gynae.. Suspect pulak ectopic.. Kena ambik drh utk beta hcg.. Review 2minggu & scan..hormon hcg dah negative.. Its complete miscarriage rahim dh kosong dlm scan.. Sy pantang 2 minggu ja.. Sbb dpt cuti pun 3 hari je.. Sebulan lps miscarriage sy pregnant balik utk 3rd pregnancy..tp sy tk tggu pun period dtg.. & My LMP unsure of date.. Skrg baby dah 5 bulan sy besalin bln 11 taun lalu.. Sy dari sebelum kahwin lgi mmg slalu ambik folic acid.. Itu ja sy makan for supplement..

Baca lagi
5y ago

THANK YOU! doakan saya pregnant semula dan baby selamat kali ni.

I'm having the sme situations with u. I got married in Dec 2018. Preggy in Aug 2018 then miscarriage early this year. The doctor said I had to rest my uterus for 1 year and have to bpantang for 44 days. But Im not stick with what the doctor said, currently I'm on my way for TTC.. Wish both of us concieve soon. Really eager to have a baby and simetimes jealous to see others getting preggy n give birth.

Baca lagi
5y ago

Yessss. so trueee. All the best!!!

my great gynae said if you are mentally prepared, you can try anytime to be pregnant. for physical preparation, pls kindly go for a good gynae for regular check up n to check your uterus condition. pls eat folic acid start now. may god bless you with a healthy baby soon 🙂

My doctor said wait till first cycle then can start ttc back.

5y ago

Yeap I'm waiting for the first cycle before ttc 😊