Travel mommy.

I will go to travel when my baby turns to 10th weeks. Will it be alright? ? is there anyone experienced travel when you on your 1st trimester, as I read lot of articles said it risks to miscarriage☹️

11 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

i fly back to kuching,sarawak from kl when i was 17 weeks.now im in my 21 weeks and baby is healthy. and my sister who was a cabin crew still fly until she was 5months pregnant.and she now have 2kids (a healthy 6 years old boy who she fly when she was pregnant and a 4 years old healthy girl).so to answer ur question,yes it is safe to travel.

Baca lagi
5y ago

Good to hear this. Tq😊

Do get your gynae’s advice if you r worried about the travel. My advice is that the traveling no matter near or far will be extra tiring for u.. make sure the schedule is not too packed and give way for u to get a short nap in between.. do carry a bottle of water and some snacks to keep you hydrated & for isi perut 😊

Baca lagi
5y ago

Yes I will. Thank you for your advise ms. Really appreciate it!😘

Dont worry dear, i just came back from Beijing few weeks ago. It was during on my 10th weeks pregnancy. Alhamdulillah, i experienced travel n working there smoothly. Keep praying, and be positive. But the same time, avoid from excessive activity. InsyaAllah everything will be okay.

5y ago

In sha Allah. Glad to hear that. Thank you 😘

during my 9th week pregnancy, i fly from kuching to jb. and travel to melaka on the next day. kena admit hospital 2 days sebab ada bleeding. doctor said it was threatened misscarriage. sekarang dh 18weeks + and next week bru nak check baby balik 😍 doakan yang terbaik ye

5y ago

Alhamdulillah. Hopefully nothing happen to mine too

i believe not an issue, as long as you know your limit.. don't be over fatigue and get more rest if necessary..i just back from hong kong for holiday on my 28 wks pregnancy..everything was perfect and had good times.. wish u'll get the same☺️

5y ago

Hi, glad to hear that. Thank you😘

depends on your health condition. Consult with your nurse and maybe they can help by giving medical tips.. diff person, diff health problem..

I just got back from travelling. Almost 20w when i fly. Should be ok but my feet swollen during travelling.

its okey sis, i just back from travel. Now im 17weeks. Just take care urself

Is ok sis. I have been on this situations too. No probs.

Depend. And rujuk nurse or doc dulu, and doa semua selamat.