8 Replies

Don't feel guilty dear. I am a pro feeding baby. So as long whatever works is fine. There is no point you feed your baby only to be in pain and have a bad experience with breastfeeding. Breastfeeding you have to be positive and if this is not going to make you positive then don't do it. Breastfeeding is the best but a huge commitment and if really bad pain is added, it does not add to the list of likes to it. Just think your doing your best and the fact you can get up, make a bottle of milk and sit up and feed and put her back to bed is great already when the very idea of getting up from bed is tiring. Your doing great so don't worry

VIP Member

I think a happy mummy is very important too. As much as breastfeeding is best for baby, many of us have all grown up on formula (me included) and I think I turned out really fine. :) Step back and take a look at the whole picture. A depressed, stressed out and in pain mummy is not a good picture at all. Your baby will be fine on formula milk. You have tried your best right? So as long as you have really given your best, make peace with yourself. Your baby needs a happy loving mummy. Take care.

I was once in your shoes. I felt totally guilty that I could not provide what was the "best" according to other mummies. But then I realized that I would rather be happy and enjoy the moment with my son rather than get frustrated and emotional during and after each feeding because it was a constant struggle. I switched to formula, felt happier and never once regretted my decision.

Since you have already decided to give formula milk, do not look back the past and regret. It is perfectly fine to give formula milk to baby. You can offer more nutritious food when baby started to take solids food. Formula fed baby are healthy and growing up fine too.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-2582)

whatsapp status in urdu https://urdu-status.com/attitude-status-in-urdu

VIP Member

You tried your best. It's alright and fm nowadays are good.

thanks