hello! I found my 1yo son eating lotion ;( He was biting the cap and eventually opened and eat it. Is it harmful to them? What should I do?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hey, I think at such instances, one must immediately call one's family doctor or medial centres' helplines and seek advice of the doctor. Also, one must always be careful about not keeping anything that is not suitable for the kid in his reach. Please be careful in the future and for now, ask your doctor for advice. Also, mention if there is something unusual you see in the child's physical health.

Magbasa pa

Hi, If it is moisturising lotion then I do not think it will do any harm to him, but make sure to keep all such things out of your child's reach. And if it is some medicine based lotion that he had, then I think you should take him to the doctor.

Naku, I think it's better if you rush him to the ER kasi baka may ingredients ung lotion which is harmful. Mahirap kasi pagnakapasok na sa tyan. Or you can call your family doctor or medical practitioner for advice.

7y ago

kahit po cetaphil lotion? One advised me to give my son sodium bicarbonate ( ldissolve in water). One told me, it's okay...

thanks