59 Replies

VIP Member

It's very common for us to be hungry after breastfeeding or pumping breast milk because it's real hard work for our bodies - the equivalent of working out actually. I usually have a big bottle of water and a small plate of snacks to curb the cravings, either some cookies or fruits! Night time, I would stuff some cookies and warm milk or milo before I go back to bed :X

Milo and biscuits is one of the best option or else you can have a cup of milk too. Usually I will either have a cup of milo with at least 6 biscuits but if worried put on too much weight, then will change to drinking Frisomum instead and after that, goes back to sleep ASAP.

VIP Member

Milo & lactation cookie or any other cookies. Sometimes, chicken essence?.. More of whatever I can find in the kitchen that doesn’t require much effort. If I’m indulging, my Husband would cook me Maggie 😅

Yogurt with granola Peanut butter sandwich Handful (or two) of nuts Meiji cracker with cottage cheese Apple with peanut butter haha.. just to list a few. Can tell that I'm more of a savoury person ya? hee..

Drinkung a cup of warm milk or some cereals to go along with it. Else you can opt for milo with aome biscuits. As I'm also always hungry, these are uaually what i eat.

VIP Member

i will eat butter cracker with hot milo or a glass of milk. But sometime i have some energy yogurt bar too boost me. Or even some cheese with some plain crackers

pretty normal to be hungry.. can drink some warm beverage and munch a little biscuits... try not to oversnack though if not may put on unnecessary fats...

milo, nestum or oats drink and if not too sleepy, cereal haha cos the aim is to quickly eat and sleep before baby wakes up😅

yes is normal I will take a cup of milo and biscuits before I pump out the milk so I will not feel dizzy after pumping.

VIP Member

Snack bar. I get hungry all the time. Have a cup of cereal drink or Milo also can. Sometimes I have cup maggi..

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles