To rant..

I dont know how do i start to share about my problems as i have no one to talk to.. no one to share to.. im currently staying at a rental flat with no room with my husband. We only live with a fan , small pillow and small mattress to sleep with. And also rice cooker to cook water and maggie. Most of the day we only afford to eat once and if if we’re lucky, there will be dinner for us to share . I have been asking help from SSO & and also help from hospital but its been months yet theres no reply regarding my issue.. my hospital bills getting higher and i have never taken any medicine for myself nor the baby.. its sad actually.. I can’t blame my husband infact im greatful as he’s working very hard as a grabfood rider and i know hes saving the money for us all including the baby needs in future.. i even went to google website to search for every samples of milk formula for myself but most of it is only for one time try .. I have yet to even prepare anything.. my next hospital appointment will be next month and im considering to ditch it again or not as im so ashamed of the overall bills.. Dear to whoever reading this, I’ll appreciate your kind prayer tht may God bless us with good health and wealth.. with patience to overcome everything that is happening and will happen.. ?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I pray that your situation will turn good. Stay strong mummy. My advice is, after you give birth, consider using IUD. You can plan for #2 baby once your financial is stable. Raising a child in SG is expensive. I pray that your hubby will get a full time job bcs jobs like Grabfood has no govt benefits. A full time job can give him cpf, medisave which will all be beneficial for your family in the future. For your baby #1, there is baby bonus and it can help to ease off your worries a bit. Use it to spend on baby stuff wisely. Baby CDA u can use for childcare fees and when baby in cc, you can go out to work too.

Read more
5y ago

Thankyou so much for every advices!!! This helps me alot in every way! Thankyou too for your great prayer . I hope God bless you and your family with good health and wealth. ☺️❤️

Hi Mummy. I was with NUH subsidise patient. MSW help me pay all my check up bill including medication & I do not have to fork out a single cent. I only had to wait for 1 month to approve my assistance. They are a big help. I only have to pay the delivery bill which I paid using my husband's medisave. There were days where I had nothing to eat too when I was pregnant. Some days I just eat plain rice with egg or fried chicken. I truly understand your situation. Please hang in there. If you need any stuffs for baby, let me know.

Read more
5y ago

Thankyou so much for sharing your stories with me!! I hope my social warefare gets back to me soon and i dont have to worry regarding the payments and everything ! 🥰

I’m living in a two room rental with my mil and husband. My husband and i slept in the living room with only mattress and fan while my mil slept in a bed with aircon. My husband was working two job to feed me and the baby inside. I hope you and your husband will be stable soon.

5y ago

I hope for the best for you too sis! May god bless you and your family! ❤️

VIP Member

Sorry to hear abt that. But you need to eat, so baby will absorb nutrients. Go for gynae has a package and subsidy in hospital. Please go for appointment, don’t ditch it. You need to see how baby is growing . Have you bought baby’s stuffs? Do u have a list?

Read more
5y ago

I have added the fb page! Thankyou! ☺️

Super Mum

Hi dear, have you met up with the social worker from the hospital and submitted your documents? Have you also tried the FSC near your place? Which part of Singapore do you live in?

5y ago

Hi Cherlyn, yes i have went to the hosp social worker but they have yet to update me. I have also went to SSO near my location to seek for help. Im staying at Blk 3 Jalan bukit merah

stay strong dear mummy. you have IG? Would love to help out mana yang I mampu. I ada sample milk which I dont think I can drink psal gestational diabetes or food ration ke pape.

5y ago

Hi sis thankyou so much for your kind generosity!! Food ration would be helpful alot but i dont have fridge and stove to store and cook. As i only have rice cooker to heat certain food and cook maggie. You can contct me at [email protected] ! ☺️❤️

Hey if you dont mind, at Carousell and fb have some people giving away things under blessing so if you dont mind using second hands you can try start there.

5y ago

Hi! Thankyou so much for pointing out ! I truly appreciate it ☺️

Hi, i’m sorry about your situation. I hope the appropriate person helps you out. For medical bills, have you approached the staffs at KK?

5y ago

I think for hospital bill it’s not necessary to pay first after the appt. you can wait for financial assistance and try to explain the matter to them. Are you currently working?

Hey insyaallah everything will go smoothly😇 orang cakap baby tu rezeki so ill keep praying for you and your little family😇

5y ago

Hi sis! That would be much appreciated! Thankyou so much!! You can email me at [email protected] ☺️❤️

VIP Member

Hello. I have some sample mummy’s milk to bless if you’re keen. Let me know how I can contact you. 😊