To rant..

I dont know how do i start to share about my problems as i have no one to talk to.. no one to share to.. im currently staying at a rental flat with no room with my husband. We only live with a fan , small pillow and small mattress to sleep with. And also rice cooker to cook water and maggie. Most of the day we only afford to eat once and if if we’re lucky, there will be dinner for us to share . I have been asking help from SSO & and also help from hospital but its been months yet theres no reply regarding my issue.. my hospital bills getting higher and i have never taken any medicine for myself nor the baby.. its sad actually.. I can’t blame my husband infact im greatful as he’s working very hard as a grabfood rider and i know hes saving the money for us all including the baby needs in future.. i even went to google website to search for every samples of milk formula for myself but most of it is only for one time try .. I have yet to even prepare anything.. my next hospital appointment will be next month and im considering to ditch it again or not as im so ashamed of the overall bills.. Dear to whoever reading this, I’ll appreciate your kind prayer tht may God bless us with good health and wealth.. with patience to overcome everything that is happening and will happen.. ?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Hi don't mind can you share what is needed? I believe there are people out there willing to help

5y ago

Dmed you!(:

TapFluencer

Hey dear I would love to help you out. Do let me know what you need.

5y ago

Hi hazel, would love and appreciate your help! How do i contact you ? Are you able to contct me at [email protected]

VIP Member

Let me know how can i contact u. I have some baby stuff for blessing

VIP Member

Hi Atikah, how far along are you? Would love to help.

5y ago

Thankyou alot for helping me out!

Keep up your spirit. Hope help will reach you soon

5y ago

Thankyou so much 🥺

TapFluencer

take care & all the best 🙏

5y ago

Thankyou for your kind gesture ☺️❤️