Can u guys see other line?

I didnt on the flash function for my camera when i snap this picture. so its very hard to see the double line. But i saw the double line at that time. what do u guys think?

Can u guys see other line?
12 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

if u think u see 2 lines i suggest u buy clearblue. digital at watsons is around rm42 and the normal one around rm15. my first pregnancy test i bought the one that cost less than rm10 and saw super faint line and barely see anything like yours but i saw a line. i thought i was crazy cz my partner can't see it. then i bought clearblue. the normal and digital. the great thing about digital is that they will tell now many week u are pregnant of u are and a clear sign of "pregnant" or "not pregnant". the normal one will show positive sign if u are pregnant and negative sign if u are not. im 35weeks now and glad i follow my instinct.

Baca lagi
5y ago

great! will search the item today. thank you so much dear 😁💐

congrats, u are pregnant..mayb too early ..coz i aso experience this before,i know tat im pregnant n i check at home its positive like this blur sgt but wen check at clinic its show negative.. but i stil trust n wait for one week.. after 1 week i check again the double line become clear n at clinic aso confirmed..

Baca lagi
5y ago

Thank you so much dear. I also think its still too early.

I think that you're pregnant if you see those double line. even if it's blurry. And it means that you're on early pregnancy. try check again in the morning to confirm it.

5y ago

sure i will try again. thank you so much dear 😊💐

hi dear. please check your urine test after u wake up in the morning without take any food & water. it will be more suitable and clear to see either 1/2 line.

5y ago

okay dear. i just followed my doc advice.. its ok to do test after 4 hours of sleep..will try again as u suggest.. thanks 😊💐

Same here. Tp lepas 1week, home check balik dan dua2 line tu terang. Then bru ke klinik hehe

5y ago

sure, I'll check after a week then. thanks dear ! 😊💐

VIP Member

I ada nampak kabur2 lagi satu line tu. Sama macam case i. You tunggu lagi 3-4 hari

5y ago

sure. will do. thank you sis 😊💐

same situation here.... suddenly it disappered in some time...

Post reply image
5y ago

yup i've done mine today... its getting darker...😍

Its a very faint line, u currently on how many dpo?

hi sis, 😊 . sorry sis maybe i just see one line.

5y ago

its ok i also not sure abt other line. will test again next week. thank you 😊

Wait 10 days more. And do upt again sis. 😊.

5y ago

sure. Thanks dear 😊💐