Everyone deserves an happy ending... really?

I confess. I am almost giving up on searching for happy endings. Had a few losses in the past, first love, bffs, husband, rebounds, second chances... it just doesn’t seem to work out. I stop blaming others and decide to look deep into the mirror thinking that i might the problem. I realised that the flaws that i have is to hard for them to understand let alone accept. Oh trust me i did changed for the better, to be a better wife, a more understanding girlfriend, a reliable bff and problem-free lady but then I realised i am living someone else’s happy ending. ......Where is mine? So i dropped everything. Confused missing boyfriend (he went off hiatus with a reason that he needs to think ?), unfamiliar faces, unknown men and even dating apps. Shut them all and stay still. Just silence. I realised.... that i am happy ?..

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

The key to being happy is to love and appreciate yourself! I realized that at the end of the day, we have to take good care and love ourselves the most. Only when we're at peace and happy with ourselves, can we be happy with/love others.