Second pregnancy

Hi Mummies! Just wanted to share here that I'm baking a second baby!! Keeping it a secret from all my social media so I am so happy for this platform! Currently 6 weeks & due for my first scan in December 😁 To be honest, me & husband discussed (months before conceiving) that we would terminate this pregnancy should I be pregnancy. However, the moment we both saw the two lines on the test, we couldn't be happier! I am happy to be pregnant again, however I am afraid of giving birth because I had a traumatic birth experience the first time. Do wish me luck throughout the pregnancy & that I may bring this baby to term!! Thank you hehehehe

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi congrats!! I’m almost 15weeks & hv been keeping the gd news to ourselves. Planning to break the news only after the birth of our little one. 2nd childbirth onwards are a lot easier they say. Coz your body has already “expanded” to cater to childbirth. It is especially so if the gap between your 1st & 2nd pregnancy is closer. So stay positive & enjoy the pregnancy 😉

Read more