Baby Clothes

During which month do you start buying baby items, like clothes and etc? #1stimemom

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I started shopping for breast pump, stroller, other accessories in 7th month. for baby's clothes I purchased bigger size clothes 0-3 and 3-6 months. Based on your last scan, check baby's weight and buy diapers and newborn size clothes if baby's weight is less than 3kg. I'm currently 36 weeks and I have everything ready now.

Read more

I’m a FTM too, here’s mine. I started buying/collecting hand me down bb’s clothing after I confirmed the gender, subsequently moving on to breast pumps, cot and stroller etc. Will get bb’s shampoo, lotion etc 1/2 month before EDD~ currently in 32 weeks.

VIP Member

most of my NB clothes was passed down by my friends and relatives so i can focus on others. i just buy those 3-6 mths old baby clothes for now.. oh my preparations is 90% ready😊😊

VIP Member

When I was a first time mom, I was kinda excited so I bought a few after I got to know that I am expecting but I took the shopping seriously when I was about 7 months.

I wanted to buy everything .. so many things ... but holding on to it... still at second trimester.. first time mom

3y ago

hahaha yuh same here

Super Mum

After 4 mths for me.

After 2nd Trimester