Buying baby items

Hi Mummies, where do you usually buy your baby items in a good price and in bundle ? From apps or shop itself? Like pampers , baby detergent , milk and wipes ?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

I usually buy diapers/clothes/wipes/milk powder/breastmilk storage bags/nursing and maternity wear (even toys!) from apps, and I wait for sales, combine coupons/vouchers/credit card promotions, so that the prices I pay are even lower than baby fairs. In certain instances, some of the neighbourhood shops are cheaper for some items, and occasionally, NTUC has promotions. I put in a lot of effort to look for the best deals because of budget constraints 😂 A good app to start with is Shopee. I generally do price comparisons with Lazada and Qoo10

Read more

For baby clothes, I will purchase in stores as I am more concern about the quality as well as the material. However, for the bulky items such as wet wipes,diapers and detergent I would do online purchases on Lazada. However, I also have some items which cannot be found locally and need to ship in from Australia as well. Mainly other than clothes, swaddle and bedding cover, I do online purchases. As most of the time, I do the purchases on my own.

Read more
VIP Member

Shopee for diapers buy in carton, and if milk from jintai shop . My toddler has been drinking Friso milk since he was 2-3month now he’s 3 and the milk is good he can easily pass motion and helps a lot for he’s growth my friend recommended me Friso.

4y ago

Noted with thanks 😊. Hehe. Thank you!

For milk, we will usually buy at a physical store ntuc but for others like detergent, diapers, wipes we just get it from lazada / shopee because its cheaper! 😊

TapFluencer

Pampers, wipe & detergent - online is cheaper, and home delivery is convenient Milk powder - I will only get from supermarket for safety reason

I always check out online like shopee and Lazada for good deals And baby fairs as well for offline deals

VIP Member

Online for diapers, detergent and wipes. Cause heavy and can have delivery to my door step!

VIP Member

Shopee / lazada for diapers. Shampoo / detergent I get it from mothercare!

It's depend. Sometimes I just buy it sometimes wait for special deal.

Baby fairs or join mummy group to have group buy😜