I am thinking of places for our upcoming holiday. I have a 7yr, a 3 rd old and a 1 yr old. Together with my parents as well. Where would be a great all-rounded place to visit?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have been a software developer for quite sometime, I know every answer out there so far are just so complicated that it might even need an entire organization of professional individuals to pull off. Asking this question I know that you are just starting to learn the ideas of hacking, because if you aren’t you’d already be out there. One simple way to make money is phishing, It’s been used for a very long time now and is still being used to current date. It’s basically creating a copy of a website and tricking people to use it instead of the real website. Although it sounds dumb and stupid, it actually works. Another method you can use is setting up Man-In-The-Middle, it is basically intercepting the data sent from one computer before it actually reaches the internet. You can also combine this two methods which will actually give you best results. What’s really great about hacking nowadays is that the tools have been simplified and made available to public. From the methods I mentioned above after setting it up, all you have to do is wait. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

My suggestion. Cruise. it is relaxing and enjoyable if you participate in the events on board. Royal Carribean has some nice ships coming. You can put your 7yo and 3yo with their Kids programme. You need not worry about the flight pressure for you 1yo. Food is available round the clock and the itinerary brings you to different places such as Port Klang, Penang, Langkawi or Phuket. There are daily night shows available to go to. Jacuzzis for all to soak in together. Much to do together if not enjoy the sea breeze or watch sunrise/sunsets My family, parents we all enjoy cruising all along.

Read more
VIP Member

Taiwan is lovely! Our bub landed her baby bum there at 8mo, and my parents were there to support. Transportation was easy, malls and MTRs are family-friendly. Consider booking a private transport though to make things more manageable. We did a mix of everything - went up to chilly Cingjing, visited attractions at Taichung, night markets in Taipei and just fed ourselves silly basically. Happy planning! :)

Read more
VIP Member

I second Taiwan. There's bustling Taipei with its night markets, soak in the hot springs in Xin Bei Tou or you could head down to Tainan or Taichung where the famous Sun Moon Lake is. Japan is good as well. There are a lot of shrines which your parents might like to visit. There's Disneyland for the kids and a park with deers in Osaka.

Read more
Post reply image

Places in Australia such as Melbourne, Sydney are great for family traveling as you can do self-driving/road trips. There are a lot of sightseeing especially Zoo in Australia. http://travel.usnews.com/Rankings/Best_Family_Vacations_in_Australia_and_The_Pacific/

thanks

Singapore, Taiwan, Korea and Philippines

Club Med?