Tips needed! travelling with my 1 year old

Hi! I’m planning for a short holiday trip to Thailand with my 1 year old. What are the must bring items / things to take note for a holiday trip with your little? Please share your experiences~ My concerns are… do you use the hotel kettle for baby food and drink, and also to sterilise the bottles ? (I heard it’s usually dirty?) For places that do not have a baby changing room, how do you change your baby diaper? I’m planning to do it on the stroller but… what if my baby poop? 😅 any tips on this? Thanks!!!

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I brought a beaba sterilizer+warmer.. bought drinking water from supermarket and make hot in one of the bottles to fill into my thermal flask. I brought a packet of diapers, extra sets of clothes (we take 2 sets for each day). I think we brought around 5 bottles, then snacks. 😅 We sticker mostly to malls in bkk though. But when desperate time calls, stroller or anywhr which is flat. Platinum mall, t21, central n siam all have nursing room if i not wrong. The mall near jodd fairs i tink also have. Hope this helps!

Read more

i used my own portable kettle. sterilized with hot boiled water. erm i will be sure to find places to stop by that have baby changing facilities, like shopping malls. do your research on the location. your baby will likely not poop when you are changing……… don’t worry so much

I bought this wonderful warmer, steriliser brand astersy. It was portable and fast heating. Previously i used to brought my own small kettle. Usually i brought diaper pants for travelling. For easy slip in.