tattoo

I have been thinking about getting a tattoo of my kids names. What do you all think? Where would be a good place and least painful?

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you have a job or thinking of getting a job that requires no visible tattoos to be shown, best to avoid areas like wrists, forearms etc. At my old job, we wore a uniform and for ladies, we had to have short hair not touching the shoulders or we had to tie it up. So my friends who had tattoos had to be really creative with tattoo placements. They usually have it on their shoulders or tummy area. One kept her hair in a perpetual bob so she could hide the tattoo on the nape of her neck. Generally, these places are not too painful to get tattooed because of higher muscle and fat content. If you consider getting one on your lower back, keep the whole epidural during your next labour in mind. The doctor will likely try to insert the needle through skin that isn't tattooed, such as an open area in the tattoo design. If possible, the doctor might choose a different space along your lower back. If that isn't possible, the doctor might scrape or nick a bit of your skin before inserting the needle. This reduces the possible risk associated with trapping tattoo pigment inside the needle and contaminating the anesthesia.

Read more

Hi everyone my name is Anna Eriksen i want to share my amazing testimony on how Dr Ayoba blessed my life, i have been playing lottery game for long now and i don’t usually win, i came across a testimony of someone testifying about how Dr Ayoba prayed for him and gave him a lottery game to play and he won big amount of money, so i also decided to try my luck, i contact him through his website and he assured me that he will help me, he told me it will take him 24 hours to pray for me, so on the after the 24 hours he gave me some lottery numbers to play and i went to play the game so on that faithful day i went to check the game to my greatest surprise i won a very big amount $434.2 million that changed my life and my status, i quit working as a sale girl in the supper market and i became a business owner. I want you out there to also contact him for your lucky game. You can reach him via his info below. Email: [email protected] or Website on http://Drayoolatemple.com

Read more

I think it is a very personal choice, and if you have been thinking of having a tattoo, go and get it. you will of course get mixed views and reactions from people, but it's your body and your choice, and as long as you are sure you want it, go and get it. but do it only when you are sure, as it's permanent. the pain quotient depends on your pain tolerance, but the areas that hurt most are the bony areas and the skin directly above nerves and muscles. i also have my kids' names tattooed on my body and because it is done in a very arty way, not everyone is immediately able to read it. and even if they are, there is nothing wrong at least in my mind to hide my kids' names.

Read more

I have my kids names tattoed. My oldest son is named jax and he was born on Halloween. So i got a jack skellingyon on my arm with his name. Me n my husband both got jack skellingyon for my son but we don't have the exact same tattoo. My younger son is named Loki. I haven't gotten my tattoo for him but i have planned it. In getting something with the god Loki. I plan on getting a tattoo for each kid i have. I also have my husband initials tattooed on me and he has mine

Read more

My religion wouldn't allow me to have tattoos but if I could, I would have it on my right wrist or my nape. Japanese/Korean mixed martial arts fighter Choo Sung Hoon or more commonly known as Choo Sarang's appa, he has a tattoo of Sarang's feet when she was a newborn at the bottom of his feet. I thought that was pretty cool too.

Read more
Post reply image

Tattoo is a lifetime thing, you will have to research on the font, design etc and do a lot of thinking, talking to your spouse before putting the pen down. For me, I wouldn't put my children or spouse name as a tattoo as I feel that it's a taboo but it is up to personal beliefs. The attached is the pain scale.

Read more
Post reply image

I will have my kids portrait tattooed on my back instead. Most of the people regard tattoos as taboo. But for me it's a form of art. Just get a well-known and high caliber tattoo artist so you won't have any regrets.

I wouldn't tattoo my kids name. I don't like art. Moreover i wouldn't want my kids to have tattoos either. Not that I'm against the idea of having a tattoo. It depends on the individuals view on it.

My Husband has a Daughters name on each deltoid (upper arm). The tattoo is their zodiac sign symbol with the first and middle names in a circle around it. A t-shirt easily covers them.

Arm, shoulder, below the neck, thigh...basically areas which have more flesh are less painful... But you should have tattoos... I have 2 and planning to get more..:)