BABY KICKING

Hi i 24weeks 2day pregnent. I feel bubble blowing inside stomach, ie baby kicking. Kick during morning, afternoon, midnight. But past 2days baby kicking was very mild.. Not kicking early morning, brunch time, sometimes midnights.. Dont know why.. Baby kicking time vary or someother. I m very scared. What should i do. But afternoon, evening is okay.. Kicking is little reduced compare to day before yesterday. Yesterday n today i felt.

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

In the day time when you are moving around, the movements actually lull your baby to sleep, that's why in the evening while you are at rest, you will feel the baby kicking more. Don't worry about the erratic movements, there is no established pattern yet as the baby is still small even though you're at 24 weeks. Sometimes we may not even feel the movements coz they are tiny. Stay happy and positive and everything will be fine!

Read more
Super Mum

24 weeks is still quite early to have a clear kicking pattern I feel. As long as you don't go for a whole day without noticing any kick it should be OK. Baby usually sleeps when you're walking around so you won't feel it. When you sit still or lie down it's easier to feel.

TapFluencer

To me. its normal. Baby is growing and definately not much space for it. If u too worry, best to check with gynae. Worst scenario is when there is no movement at all the whole day.

I do feel baby active more on when I resting. But when I'm working, I don't really feel baby kicking only after work after dinner

Super Mum

Maybe its hiccups from the start.. they do hiccup a lot when younger as they grow it will decrease a little..

Bby sleeps alot. But try to sit dwn or lie dwn, you if you still cn feel the kick then not to worry.

Could be baby is developing their own sleeping patterns.

Hmm.. better seek gynae for confirmation

Dont worry its normal

It’s normal! :)