Baby Kicking

How to feel baby kicking at 21weeks 3days.i dont know whether its baby kicking or someother.. At lower abdomen i felt something like bubble exploing often. Like bubble explore. Is it baby kicking. Also i felt my stomach side something pulling.

28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi... You should feel your baby's first movements, called "quickening," between weeks 16 and 25 of your pregnancy. If this is your first pregnancy, you may not feel your baby move until closer to 25 weeks. By the second pregnancy, some women start to feel movements as early as 13 weeks.

Super Mum

Yay!!! Yes in the beginning it does feel like bubble popping. After a while, you’ll be able to differentiate baby’s movement vs gas in your tummy... Exciting! Enjoy the feeling... it’s wonderful.

Feel the same. I feel like some bubbles on my lower abdomen. I thought it was just a gas 19 weeks here first time mon

It is! Embrace this moment as much! U will feel like gassy inside or something fluttering. Soon will be stronger kicks!

Ahhh...Those beautiful feelings. When it first started, it does feel like bubbles or gas. Hahaha..Enjoy it!

I would say any movement whether it is kicking or fist pushing, or butt up.. You can feel the movement 😊

Enjoy!!😍it is your little one kicking im missing those times already my baby is a month old now😀

VIP Member

I felt exactly what u feeling!! 😂 took me awhile to realise that, that's my baby kicking!

Super Mum

Yes that’s the feeling:) kicks get stronger later on, along with some wave-like movements

Yes thats the baby kicking. You will feel harder kicks when you reach further weeks